Makes approx. 16 ounces
- ¼ cup raspberry oil (spf 30-50)
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 tablespoon carrot oil (spf 38-40)
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 2 tablespoons zinc oxide (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil and shea butter in a small pan over medium high heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add all other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together on. Pour into an airtight container of your choice. I use different sized mason jars.
- Store in a cool place, below 70 degrees, and shake/stir every hour or so to keep the mixture from separating before it solidifies.
Note: This will last for up to 12 months in your bathroom, or 2 years in the freezer.