- ⅔ cup dried elderberries
- 3 ½ cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder/li>
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup raw honey
- Add elderberries, water, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric and cloves to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, and cover for 35-45 minutes depending on your desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and cool for 1 hour
- Blend in a high powered blender, and strain. Compost pulp from straining or toss.
- Place liquid back into the blender with raw honey and blend until incorporated.
- Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator or freezer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.