This recipes makes ~3 dozen meatballs – perfect for meal prepping or to serve at a party!
- 1 1⁄3 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs – I like to use the homemade bread recipe from my Happy Baking & Desserts cookbook
- 1⁄4 cup dry minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dry minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 egg
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spray a sheet pan to grease, and roll the meat into 1 inch balls, and place on a baking sheet.
- Cover your sheet with plastic wrap and refrigerate the meatballs for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Bake the meatballs for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.