CBD Lemon Bars
CBD Lemon Bars
Ingredients – for the crust:
- 3 cups almond meal
- 2/3 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup maple
- 7 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, fine
Ingredients – for the filling:
- 8 whole eggs
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 oz coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp guar gum
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 500-1,000 mg CBD oil (I used HempX)
To make the crust:
- Freeze yogurt flat on a cookie sheet with parchment paper for 20 minutes, or until firm. The thinner you spread it, the faster it’ll freeze and easier it’ll break.
- Preheat oven to 350° then place parchment paper in 8″ x 8″ pan up the side and lightly grease.
- Pulse almond meal, arrowroot, guar gum and salt in food processor for 10 second to mix.
- Remove yogurt from the freezer and break into pea sized pieces. Add yogurt pieces and maple syrup to food processor and pulse until dough forms.
- Press into prepared pan, and bake for 12-18 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand while making the filling.
To make the filling:
- In a large sauce pan on medium high heat, whisk together eggs, agave, lemon juice, guar gum and sea salt consistently until it comes to a boil. Add coconut oil and CBD oil and cook for another 8 minutes, constantly stirring. Remove from heat after 8 minutes.
- Whisk in the coconut milk, and pour over cooked crust. Bake for another 12-18 minutes or until the center is firm and doesn’t giggle. Remove from the oven.
- Let cook completely in the refrigerator before serving.
- Cut pieces of desired size and potency based off the amount of CBD oil you added.
2 thoughts on “CBD Lemon Bars”
Love, love , love the sweet treat lemon bars. I’ve never made traditional Lemon Bars, so it was a challenge, but so worth the praise from my family!!!
Thank you, Ellen 🙂
These cbd infused lemon bars are a refreshing snack that you can enjoy with your friends not only does it taste amazing it’s great in curing many health issues like back pain, inflammation and anxiety.
You must be logged in to post a comment.