CBD-Infused Chocolate Truffles
CDB-Infused Chocolate Truffles
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 25mg CBD oil tincture
- 1/2 cup lavender-infused coconut oil, melted*
- Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl or mixer.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Spoon truffles with 3/4 oz sized scoop onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate another 30-60 minutes.**
- Place in an airtight container in refrigerator up to one month, or freezer for up to six months.
*To make the lavender-infused coconut oil, place 1 tbsp lavender in LEVO pod and set at 170°F for 30 minutes.
**If the chocolate is too hard to scoop, let stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes