Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 38-42 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 2¼ cups water
- ¼ cup maple
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup avodcao oil
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2½ cups brown rice flour
- 2 cups arrowroot starch
- ¼ cup flax meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons guar gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Warm water and maple to 100 degrees. Add yeast, warm water and maple to the standing mixer and stir. Let stand for 10 minutes. If the yeast is foaming it is activating.
- Place oil, and apple cider vinegar in separate bowl.
- In a separate bowl add brown rice flour, arrowroot, flax meal, baking powder, guar gum and sea salt.
- Add oil and vinegar to standing mixer bowl and mix on speed 1 for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add in dry mixture to wet mixture, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as you go. Once all ingredients are added, mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes. It should be the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop batter into greased loaf. Smooth the surface. Let rise until bread is level with the top of the pan, about 5-10 minutes if the kitchen is warm.
- Bake for 30 minute at 325°F fan on low, then turn 180°F, bake again for 8-12 minutes. Until you can stick a skewer in the middle of the bread and it comes out clean.
- Let cool on a cooling rack completely before slicing.