Herb Rolls Nut Free
Herb Rolls Nut Free | Vegan
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 12 rolls
- 2 ¼ cups water
- ¼ cup maple
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 ½ cups brown rice flour
- 2 cups arrowroot starch
- ¼ cup ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons guar gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- Warm water and maple to 100 degrees. Add yeast, warm water and maple to the standing mixer and stir. Let stand for 10 minutes. If the yeast is foaming it is activating.
- Place oil, and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl
- In another separate bowl add brown rice flour, arrowroot, chia seeds, baking powder, guar gum, sea salt, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
- Add oil and vinegar to a standing mixer bowl and mix on speed 1 for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add in dry mixture to wet mixture, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as you go. Once all ingredients are added, mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes. It should be the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin tins evenly. Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until you can stick a skewer in the middle of the bread and it comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a cooling rack, or serve warm.